Welcome to Plant Power Couple!
Here, you’ll find a wide variety of delicious, high quality vegan recipes that defy preconceived notions of plant-based food.
Unlike other plant-based recipe sites with a sea of unattainable, overly expensive, and (frankly) bland AF recipes – we make real recipes for real vegans *in the wild*.
Like you – when we went vegan, we didn’t want to cut out all our favorite foods and flavors. We want to eat good food that just happens to be free of animal products. And while all those brightly colored smoothie bowls and rainbow salads on the health food blogs are fantastic to look at, we firmly believe a long-term switch to a vegan lifestyle means striking a good balance between fun and healthy.
Through sharing the recipes we actually make in our own kitchen, we hope to prove eating vegan doesn’t have to mean depriving yourself of exciting, delicious, and yes, DECADENT food.
Why should you trust us? We’ve both been vegan for over 8 years! And we can’t wait to share ALL our kitchen secrets with you.
The Plant Power Couple Mission Statement
Hi! We’re Brittany + Terrence Roche (B & T for short!) We launched Plant Power Couple in 2015, excited to share our fun and creative approach to vegan cooking with others.
Plant Power Couple provides vegan recipe and lifestyle content aimed at helping both aspiring and established plant-powered foodies fall in love with their kitchens.
- Email list – If you want to be the first to know about any and all our vegan recipes, our email list is the place to be! Click here to sign up and get a free vegan chicken recipes ebook!
- Pinterest – Following us on Pinterest makes it easy for you to save new and seasonal recipes you want to make later. We also post step by step recipe tutorials and videos!
- Instagram – Follow @theplantpowercouple on Instagram to see behind-the-scenes looks at upcoming recipes and cooking tutorials!
Our Top Reader-Tested Vegan Recipes
- Life-Changing Chicken(less) Bouillon Powder – If you’re just getting started, this is the first recipe I would make…followed by the vegan chicken noodle soup we make with it! This one recipe will level-up your whole cooking game.
- Copycat Red Robin Seasoning – Make this, put it on some potato wedges and serve it next to our vegan burgers.
- Air Fryer Pita Chips – The easiest way to make pita chips! Serve them with our vegan feta dip or one of our many hummus recipes like extra garlic hummus, spicy garlic hummus, or dill pickle hummus!
One more thing: We appreciate you for being here and would love to hear from you!
You can always send us a note at [email protected] with any questions, recipe requests, or concerns. We love chatting with all of you!
Now go get cooking with one of these delicious vegan recipes + be sure to follow us on our other social platforms.
PS – Want to take your plant-based cooking to the next level? Check out our digital vegan food magazine!